Weight lifting equipment plays a key role in building up muscle mass but this can be enhanced further with the help of proper diet, supplements, and the exercises (and their intensity!) performed.
Anyone who owns a home gym, or aspires to own one, are also critically concerned about the weight lifting equipment they use during their workout sessions. After all if your supplement promises you all that energy and focus, naturally you would also want equipment that will match up to your drive.
Combine all that intense chemical reaction with an intense exercise session with weight lifting equipment and you will surely be pumped up with the overwhelming results. Now the question is what weight-lifting equipment is the best? Many claim that Jack3D is the best pre-workout supplement out there; it is just but perfectly logical to pair it up with the best weight-lifting equipment as well.
Our Favorite Weight Lifting Equipment for Home Use
One good, if not the best, choice in home gym equipoment are the Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells. This product is a very good investment for any bodybuilder who doesnt have the luxury to go to the gym as often as possible. With the Bowflex 552 SelectTech Dumbbells, you can have the gym experience right in the comfort of your home.
You don’t worry about the limitation of your workout with these dumbbells, as you get 15 sets of weight which you can adjust using a unique dial system. Forget the clanging 15 metal plates that used to litter your workout area (and more importantly, are too EXPENSIVE!); forget about changing plates in every weight adjustment of your lifting capacity. With just one turn of the dial you can change the weight to adjust to your workout need. This weight-lifting equipment has the following superior features:
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- This weight-lifting equipment lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- It combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- Eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- A guaranteed five-year warranty on weight plates and two-year warranty on parts
Exercises for the Bowflex SelectTech 552 Weight Lifting Equipment
Compact and durable, you can perform a variety of exercises with this versatile weight-lifting equipment to workout different parts of the body like your arms, chest, back, shoulder, abdomen and legs.
With the wider weight range of the Bowflex 552, you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises. These dumbbells are the best thing there is when you are into resistance training; and all of these too in your own home! There’s no need to wait up in queues for those dumbbells in the gym.
Mix Your Equipment with Jack3d for a Superior Workout!
One of the supplements that have been receiving much hype among bodybuilders lately is USPLabs JACK3D. This high-performance supplement contains Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCl and Schizandrol A.
Jack3d’s ingredients are great and you can find many of them in almost every pre workout supplement. Jack3d increases nitric oxide in the body, which increase vasodilation (causes the blood vessels to open up, which leads to more nutrients and oxygen flowing throughout the body). The more nutrients and oxygen your muscles receive during (and after) your workout, the harder you are able to push yourself. The other active ingredients in Jack3d are creatine and caffeine. Together they help increase energy, focus, strength and endurance throughout your workout.
This supplement really works wonders based on all that positive feedback given by satisfied customers in their online reviews. Definitely, the money you pay for it is worth the result.
For a sure fire effective result, please take note of the following reminders:
- You just need to take it about half an hour before you start your workouts for best results. Take it on an empty stomach. Since it does not contain any fillers, fat, sugar, calories, it is safe to take. Except that you should not take more coffee or caffeine drinks with it or before it or you will get too wired.
- Jack3d needs to be cycled. USPLabs suggests that you take it for eight weeks and then be off it for four weeks. If you are using it for three months constantly, without a break, then you should get off it for two-three weeks at the very least. Instead of Jack3d, you should take some whey protein isolate and creatine (if required). And when you are off Jack3d, avoid all caffeine stimulants.
With Jack3D as your pre-workout supplement, you are guaranteed to push the limits and raise the bar higher with your workout.
Just think about it: Jack3ds rush of energy and focus plus the ultimate workout with Bowflex SelectTech 552 and you will surely achieve that ripped look you have been aiming for.