The sour cherry flavor flavor tastes exactly like you’d think – tart a tart cherry. Almost a bit candyish. If you’re more into the sweet stuff than the sour stuff, this isn’t your flavor. If you like sour, this is the place to be, especially if you’ve already tried the other flavors.
As always, this has ALL natural flavoring, and NO artificial colors. USPLabs remains as one of the few supplement manufacturers that upholds to this standard, and it works. No reason to paint your insides with carcinogenic nonsense – we already get enough food coloring in our diets elsewhere – so we can deal with a “lighter” color.
The Sweet Flavors
- Grape Bubblegum – This is our go-to flavor. It’s fun to experiment, but we find ourselves continually coming back to grape. Available at any store.
- Tropical Fruit Punch – Very good, but note that the key word is TROPICAL. This is not your typical red fruit punch drink. In fact, it’s more yellow colored, and you’ll taste the coconut flavoring.
- Watermelon – This one is exclusively sold at the Vitamin Shoppe.
- White Blue Raspberry – As you can read from that write-up, this is BY FAR our favorite. It’s got some tartness to it too, though, so watch out. But wow. This is not some nonsense blue razz blowpop flavor. This is real deal natural flavoring and is amazing.
- Pineapple Strawberry – ???? – Coming Soon? We just got an e-mail about this and aren’t sure if it’s serious or not. We’ll update when we find out!
The Sour Flavors
- Lemon Lime – The original. It’s the #1 seller, and continues to go strong, despite all the new flavors that have come out over the years.
- Raspberry Lemonade – A vastly underrated flavor! It’s more on the tart end (obviously, since it’s lemonade), but you will enjoy this change-up. We don’t always get this, but we love it when we do. By the end of the tub, we’re ready to get back to something sweet though.
- Sour Cherry – You’re on the right page right here. Exclusively sold at BB.com. Tart cherry good news
- Green Apple – Write-up coming soon! Exclusively sold at GNC.
Jack3d Sour Cherry Reviews
Actually, as we write this, we’re not finding many other Jack3d sour cherry reviews out there. We like it (and obviously we love the effects), so that’s a good start. The link to BB.com will have a reviews link you can check to see if anyone’s dropped a review on it – but so far, nothing! Stay tuned to get some reviews from others.
Jack3d Sour Cherry Formula
Speaking of the effects from the Jack3d sour cherry flavor, it’s going to be the same as every other tub you’ve purchased. Same ingredients: AAKG (arginine alpha ketogluterate), beta alanine, creatine monohydrate, caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCl, and Schizandrol A. If you kick ass in your workout with lemon lime, then you’re going to destroy it with sour cherry too. This is purely “novelty” – the active ingredients are completely the same.
As always, no nonsense!! No magnesium, maltodextrin, artificial flavors, or artificial colors. USPLabs has built a solid, award-winning foundation on this, and started a trend that few companies can follow even after their massive amounts of success! Bottom line? Stick with the champ – Jack3d is #1 for a reason, and it’s not changing anytime soon. It’s for a reason.
USP Labs has been constantly innovating, and flavors is just one small part of it. Stay tuned to this site for more amazing flavors, workouts, reviews, products, and just about anything pertaining to this amazing pre workout supplement and top-notch supplement company!