The beauty of Jack3d is its LACK of ingredients – it is purely based on the most important components that make a great pre-workout nitric oxide drink, and nothing more. So let’s go through the components:
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)When people mention “Nitric Oxide”, this is really what they’re talking about. Arginine is a precursor for nitric oxide production and improves blood flow and nutrient delivery (such as creatine or amino acids) to muscles.You don’t really drink ‘nitric oxide’ drinks – you drink stuff with AAKG and the like, which helps you get more nitric oxide into the muscles. This is what gives that incredibly fun pump when taking Jack3d.”Arginine pumps” are not permanent, but AAKG does work and it does increase peak output power, meaning you will get a better bench press, even if its slight, due to the Arginine in Jack3d. Combine it with creatine, and things get even more interesting, because the nitric oxide will help drive the creatine into your muscles — good news!
- Creatine Monohydrate Powder The arguments over creatine are over. It is safe, proven effective, and you can use it in the long-term. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong, and the studies in the link above show it. If you are not using creatine, you are not getting as good of results, both in strength as size, as you can. End of story. This ingredient is a no-brainer.We even recommend getting a bit extra creatine powder (2.5g more should do it for starters) either first thing in the morning, or immediately post-workout. Take it with 8oz of juice or simple sugars. The creatine in Jack3d is good, but not enough for most people.
- Beta AlanineAnother great, safe supplement. Beta alanine is an amino acid which is scientifically proven to reduce fatigue. Beta alanine increases the concentration of carnosine in muscles. This then decreases fatigue in athletes and increases total muscular work done.The reason is because carnosine buffers against fatigue and helps expel that painful ammonia from your body. If your muscles run out of carnosine, you get fatigued. Take beta alanine before working out, you will get more carnosine production, and you will increase your endurance (both while lifting or doing cardio activities). Countless studies show this both in the field and in the lab.There is a limit to how much beta alanine will really help, and some people also get a tingling feeling in their skin from beta alanine. This is one of the side effects, but it will not harm you.
- CaffeineYou should, by this time, be well aware of the benefits of working out with caffeine. This is the primary stimulant in Jack3d. If you’re not into caffeine or have never worked out with it, you’ve been missing out! Beginners should start with just 1/2 or 1 scoop of Jack3d to get acclimated.Caffeine increases focus, helps burn fat by heating your body up (it is “thermogenic”), and numerous studies have shown it as a performance enhancer. Our estimations are that there’s about 100mg of caffeine in each scoop of Jack3d.
- 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCl1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCl is also known as Methylhexaneamine or DMAA. It is a naturally-occurring constituute of the geranium plant. This plant has long been in the food supply and has traditionally been used for a wide variety of purposes. This particular constitute is a stimulant that provides energy and focus to the user. This is one of the things that separates Jack3d from the rest, and makes Jack3d the best pre-workout drink out there.1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCl is safe in small doses. Never exceed recommended dosage and follow directions. Although there are no long-termstudies on its usage, it has a long history of safe use.We will stay on the lookout for more information on geranamine. Geranium has been safely used as an herbal supplement for centuries, though.
- Schizandrol AThis is a tough one. Schizandrol A comes from Schisandra chinensis, a plant that was commonly used in ancient Chinese medicine. Little is known on the human effects of Schizandrol A, but USPLabs likes to talk about the rat study showing counter-stress behaviors from Schizandrol A.The following studies show that it also has potential antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-amnesiac, neuroprotective, and hepatoprotective effects for the liver, but a lot of these studies are rat studies and we do not know how much would be needed to get similar effects for humans.
In the end, Jack3d has an active ingredient list that is quite impressive, safe if used properly, as anyone who uses it will testify. We believe that the secret ingredient that separates Jack3d from the rest is the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, but we can’t be sure.
Like what you see? Read and post Jack3d Reviews or Buy Jack3d Now! insert_buy_box();